Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Mother Bear Yarn Along


I just recently learned about the Mother Bear Project and sent for a pattern. The pattern arrived yesterday and I sat down to cast a bear on last night. It looks like it should be easy to accomplish!

I am still reading about Beatrix Potter but the end is in sight. I have loved every minute of the book however! She was quite a character in her old age and the reading has been enjoyable.

What are you reading and knitting?

Joining Ginny at Small Things for the Yarn Along.

4 comments:

  1. I wil have to look for that book- I love Beatrix Potter and I suspect she was quite a character at every stage of life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually she sort of came into her own late in life. Very domineering parents unfortunately! It was interesting to read about her childhood though. Writing the books was her way out.

      Delete
  2. We did the Mother Bear project with the girl scouts. They had such a fun time doing the bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the girls had a grand time making bears! I love how quickly it is knitting up.

    ReplyDelete