Monday, July 11, 2016

Eighth Grade!!!


Today is the start of 8th grade. Where has the time gone? It has flown by rapidly! And yet slowly all at the same time. 

Every year I say I am not going to do the back to school fairy any more, she is getting too old, it is silly and yet, somehow all the things for it end up in my cart any way! So she woke up to some fun things this morning....

We took a few more first day shots being silly.....

Then Maddie was telling Harry, the dog next door, not to worry about us. It was only the first day of school after all. I got a good real smile in the photo that time! Between us I think Harry is always worried about us. We get a lot of strange looks on going in and out.


Maddie finished up her work well and quickly today. We are taking it easy for the first two weeks then Maddie is off to Camp Fowler for a week. Then back at it and a week off at the end of August for some camping fun. 

Here's to a good year for all!! Then, oh my goodness, high school......

No comments:

Post a Comment